Saturday 24 January 2015

Food Shopping

I have to admit that one of the things I miss about the UK is food shopping (and I know I am not alone in this, it is common amongst the Brits who live here).

I tend to go shopping when the boys are at kindergarten, however due to having the lurgy all week, we decided to confront our worst fear....food shopping with the boys!

I am pleased to report the trip passed fairly drama free; apart from when we walked down the banana aisle - anyone that knows Bob D can guess the meltdown that happened when he realised he could not have ALL the bananas to himself!

The aisles may be laid out in a confusing manner for us Brits; however, they do have one thing which contributed to a drama free outing.....cars attached to shopping trolleys (we have only seen this once before, when visiting Denver last year).  Absolute genius!




No comments:

Post a Comment