Friday 7 August 2015

Blogs I love....

As much as I enjoy writing  I also have a few blog obsessions, here are my top three that I love to keep an eye on:

The Unmumsy Mum Weblink

A must read for mummies out there, this gritty account of motherhood definitely brightens up my day. 

My Bielefeld Weblink

This is a great blog for any Brit living in the local area, the blog covers a lot of ground; restaurants, local activities and meet ups to name a few and also has helpful advice thrown in for good measure. 

M.Blazoned Weblink

This lady wrote two of my favourite blog posts of all time; The Default Parent and Vacation or Trip? A Helpful Guide for Parents. A worthwhile read for anyone with children. 

* links for all three blogs are also available to the right (on normal mode)


2 comments:

  1. Vacation or trip. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Unmumsy Mum. I was one of her original followers on Twitter... Now that shes famous, she's forgotten all about lowly old me *sob*

    ReplyDelete